Dear Sleep Suit: I Love You
How to create remarkable customer experiences that earn loyalty (and don’t leave you broke)
Creating a satisfied customer, and delivering quality customer service is a cost of doing business. It will not help you win the game, or prevent your customer from moving on to another business who offers a discount, or some shiny new product.
You’ve got to create an experience for your customer that is remarkable. One that transcends the transaction, and connects them to you at a deeper, more emotional level. One that demonstrates to your customers that you “get them” and value them as individuals. One that makes them feel like they belong with you.
And to do that consistently, and in a manner that is still profitable for you, you’ve got to plan in advance what experience you want to deliver, and how you will do it over and over again.
- Author of a book and workbook on customer delight, Delight Inside: Build Your Dream Business That Keeps Customers Coming Back for More
- Author of eBook, 95 Ways to Get Your Customers to Love You
- 15+ years as a marketer and entrepreneur with a focus on how to get and keep customers
A Few of My Published Articles on the Topic:
- How to Build a Remarkable Business (TRY Business School)
- How to Build a Business that Creates Deep Customer Relationships (TRY Business School)
- Customer Intimacy: The Unfair Advantage of Smart Businesses (TRY Business School)
- 4 Ways to Use Customer Intimacy to Grow Your Business (TRY Business School)
- Kim Kardashian Gave a Masterclass on Customer Loyalty at a Kanye West Concert. And We Should All Pay Attention (Inc.)
- Why People Can’t Stop Talking About This Burger Joint (Inc.)
- Twitter Spoke. Rihanna and Netflix Listened, Proving That Tuning Into Your Customers is Always a Smart Strategy (Inc.)
- How to Create the Best Emotional Connections with Your Customers (Inc.)
- A Blueprint for Customer Service That Will Be Your Secret Weapon (Inc.)
- Your Secret Weapon to Winning Your Customers’ Loyalty (Big Brand System)