Introduction to podcasting with Jerod Morris
Today we tackle podcasts, and how you can create a show that enables you to build a deep connection with your audience.
I’ve invited Jerod Morris, VP of Marketing at Rainmaker Digital, and host of five podcasts, including a podcast about podcasting, to come and give a primer on why you should consider adding a podcast into your marketing toolkit.
Here’s what you’ll pick up from the session.
- The surprising business benefit of hosting a podcast
- Why this medium is uniquely positioned to help you form deeper bonds with your audience
- The most important thing you need to create a successful show
- The niches that are best suited for podcasts
- What you need to get started with your show
- The four elements of a remarkable podcast
- How to incorporate a podcast into your content strategy
You can watch the training here: