Katherine Theobalds is the founder of ZouXou shoes, a brand of handmade leather shoes that seeks to help you create a show wardrobe of modern essentials, that are well-made, unfussy, and minimal.
We can learn a ton from Katherine, including how she learned to build a business and career that suited her needs and passions.
- The benefits of having limited resources
- The danger in obsessing over your competition
- Uncommon ways to find out what your customers want
- How to fuel your creative habit
- How to know when you’ve found an idea you need to follow through on
- Why your biggest success levers sometimes don’t have anything to do with business
- The attitude you need to adopt to overcome any roadblock
Listen to the 23-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here: