Brian Clark is the founder of Copyblogger Media (now Rainmaker Digital). Since launching Copyblogger back in 2006, Brian and his partners have grown the company to more than $10 million in annual revenues.
Through their blogs, podcast network, conferences, software, and other training resources, Brian and his team have done a ton to help small businesses grow their business online.
We can learn a ton from Brian’s methodical approach to building his empire. So if you’re looking for info on building a business that thrives, you’re gonna get a lot from this interview.
- The right way to attract people to sell your stuff to
- The only way to have credibility
- What to do when you feel fear
- Why floundering around for a while isn’t always a bad thing
- Brian’s 3 keys to success
Listen to the 27-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here:
- The story of Brian’s brain surgery
- Rainmaker Platform
- Brian’s next karaoke song
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Facing Fear.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comment below!