Chris Cooper is the founder of Real Good Writing, where he does content strategy and copywriting for tech and SaaS companies.
We can learn a bunch from Chris’ experience, in particular how he learned to lighten up and start to realize his full potential as an entrepreneur.
- This biggest thing that will limit your success
- The whole point of being an entrepreneur
- The one time when it’s acceptable to compare yourself to other people
- How to ensure you’re talking about yourself in a way that doesn’t diminish your value
- How to consistently fuel your creativity
- How to keep from beating yourself up too much when something doesn’t go your way
- How to maintain the right perspective about your progress (especially if you’re not where you want to be yet)
Listen to the 26-minute episode here: