Henneke is the founder of Enchanting Marketing, where she’s been working hard since 2011 helping business owners win clients with their words.
This irreverent copywriter and business writing coach has made a big splash with her books, blog courses, and courses that teach entrepreneurs how to stop using gobbledygook in favor of sparkling words that woo readers.
Henneke knows her stuff, and we can learn a lot from her journey, specifically when it comes to how to treat yourself as an entrepreneur.
- A simple process to use to get over your fear
- How to effectively silence your critics (both inside and outside your mind)
- Why getting moving is sometimes more difficult on your own than with a big company, and what to do about it
- The truth about mistakes and the entrepreneurial learning curve
- The often overlooked trait that is the basis for building a successful business
Listen to the 26-minute episode here:
Watch the show here:
- Enchanting Marketing
- Henneke’s 1st post on Copyblogger – 58 Ways to create persuasive content your audience will love
- The song that makes Henneke dance 🙂
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Building Confidence.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comment below!