Deborah Owens is the founder of Corporate Alley Cat, where she supports and helps people of color be fully prepared for both the challenges and opportunities they will encounter throughout their corporate journey.
We can learn a ton from Deborah, in particular how she’s learned to build and leverage a powerful network that fuels her business.
- The benefits of running a business the second time around
- How to not be passive in your work
- The one thing you must stop doing to create positive change
- The mindset you need to build a strong business network
- The truth about getting people to support you
- The big mistake most people make with their network
- How to align your life goals with the way you run your business
Listen to the 35-minute episode here:
- Corporate Alley Cat
- Corporate Alley Cat on social
- Deborah’s movie line