Mike is the founder of GRAB Tomorrow, a community that teaches young professionals how to develop life skills that enable them to live exceptional lives outside the classroom.
Mike is also the author of the book GRAB Tomorrow: Your Best Year Ever, which was an Amazon best-seller.
We can learn a ton from Mike’s experiences, specifically how not to let any of lives circumstances hold you back. Listening to Mike will help you get rid of excuses that have previously stood in your way.
- How to bounce back from a series of disasters
- What waiting for the “perfect time” says about you
- How to stand out when the market is saturated
- What to do when your insecurities are paralyzing you
- What your ego shouldn’t be attached to
- Why rejection isn’t real
- What phones and Mother Teresa have to do with your success as an entrepreneur
Listen to the 22-minute episode here:
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Self-Worth.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comment below!