Eric Foster is the founder of YBE Magazine, a quarterly publication that’s all about empowering young black men by covering stories ranging from entertainment, entrepreneurship, and education.
Publishing a magazine is a big undertaking, and we can learn a lot from Eric’s experiences in finding the time to build this business while holding a full time job, and doing it in a field that wasn’t his area of expertise.
- Why having the perfect experience and credentials isn’t necessary to start a business
- What to do when you get discouraged
- The proper way to think of failure
- What you need to do to be able to function effectively
- The key lesson you’ll learn from bringing your idea to life for the first time
Listen to the 20-minute episode here:
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Time.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comment below!