Kristen Russell is the founder and CEO of Fall River Employee Benefits. It’s a full service employee benefits brokerage that helps companies tackle their benefits challenges in a whole new way.
We can learn so much from Kristen’s experience in building a company from the ground up, all while learning new skills every step of the way. Specifically, Kristen’s approach to marketing has been key to help her build a successful business.
- How to move past your fears of not making enough money
- What a board of advisors can do for your business
- Why you need someone to push you in the direction of your dream
- The one job you’ll never get rid of as the head of your business
- The key to effectively marketing your business (even when you don’t feel like a marketer)
- The ideal amount of time you need to spend on sales and marketing activities
- How to make sure your pipeline of clients never dries up
Listen to the 21-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here:
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “You as Chief Marketing Officer.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comments below!