Marc Reklau is the best-selling author of the book 30 Days: Change Your Habits, Change Your Life, and the founder of Good Habits Academy, where he helps individuals and companies maximize the power of habits and scientifically proven methods.
We can learn a ton from Marc, including what he discovered when he realized no one else believed in his new vision.
- Why you don’t always have to have your big picture master plan figured out to move forward
- 1 Simple question to help you get over procrastination and mental blocks
- The counterintuitive habit that will fuel your success as an entrepreneur
- Why taking an afternoon nap can skyrocket your productivity
- Where most of your business opportunities will come from
- What not to do once you’ve reached a degree of success
- What rejection really means (if you want to learn from it)
Listen to the 27-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here: