Richard Trevino is an author, speaker, and personal development consultant. He helps companies improve their work environment and company culture.
We can learn a ton from Richard, including the simple strategies he uses to break free from analysis paralysis, so he can be more productive.
- The challenge with being afraid to make a mistake
- How to break free from analysis paralysis
- Why you need someone to hold you accountable
- Smart ways to use social media to stay in tune with your customers
- What to do when you feel resistance to doing a specific task
- The 1 thing you MUST understand if you want to be successful in business
- A simple strategy to cultivate deep relationships with others
Listen to the 26-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here: