Steph Gaudreau is a holistic nutritionist, coach, and founder of Stupid Easy Paleo, where she helps people navigate through their journey to better health through a Paleo diet
She’s also the host of the Harder to Kill Radio podcast, the Women’s Strength Summit, and founder of StephGaudreau.com where she helps women tap into their infinite natural strength.
We can learn so much from Steph, in particular, her approach to bootstrapping her way to building multiple successful businesses doing work she absolutely loves.
- Why it’s good to talk to other people about your goals and dreams
- What to do when you find yourself stuck
- How to start building momentum
- How to build a business when you’ve got zero dollars
- Why sometimes doing more is exactly what you don’t need
- What to do when you don’t know how to do something
- What the most rewarding and beneficial relationships are born out of
Listen to the 30-minute episode here: