Jon Schumacher is a webinar specialist and online marketing coach that helps authors, coaches, and entrepreneurs make a difference with their online businesses.
He’s the co-creator of the Webinar Mastery Summit, and the #1 best-selling author of the book Hangouts Marketing Mastery.
We can learn a ton from Jon’s experiences, in particular how he’s handled some of the not so fun parts of entrepreneurship.
- What prevents a lot of entrepreneurs from making the leap to run their business full-time
- The one thing that will sustain you through the ups and downs of being an entrepreneur
- Why speed matters
- The next best thing to talking to your customers in person
- The essential ingredient that will help you take your business to the next level
- What to do when a program fails
- What to do with your idea before investing too much time into it
Listen to the 29-minute episode here:
- Webinar Mastery Summit
- Hangouts that Convert
- Hangouts Marketing Mastery
- Jon’s movie line