Ade Hassan is the founder of Nubian Skin, a company that makes nude lingerie and hosiery for women of color.
We can learn a ton from Ade, in particular, what she’s learned about how to stay in connect with her customers at a deeper level, in a way that moves their relationship beyond the transaction.
- Why it is helpful to share your ideas and dreams with your inner circle
- How to efficiently get things done when you’ve got a mountain of work on your to-do list
- A smart way to know how to deliver exactly what your customers need and want from you
- How to turn failure into a superpower
- The essential thing you need to do to get better at receiving constructive criticism
- How to connect with your customers on a deeper, more emotional level
- The truth about finding balance while you’re in the bootstrap years of building your business
Listen to the 23-minute episode here: