Peter Ivey is the founder of The Reggae Chefs, a personal chef service specializing in the fusion of food and culture.
He’s also the founder of The League of International Chefs Association, which unites chefs from different cultures around the world around something that connects us all: food.
We can learn a ton from Peter, in particular, what he’s discovered about how to leverage his passion and instincts to build a thriving business.
- How to keep your ego in balance so you can accomplish your goals
- How to know when to break down a door, and when to build your own
- A simple way to sharpen your entrepreneurial instincts
- How to deal with the feeling of never being satisfied as an entrepreneur
- How to build a team that’s as passionate about your business as you are
- Why you need to be clear on your identity as a business owner
- What to say to naysayers who don’t believe in your vision
Listen to the 26-minute episode here: