Julian Hayes is the founder of The Art of Fitness and Life, where he helps ambitious people integrate a fitness habit into their desired lifestyle.
Julian is also a speaker, and consultant, and the author of the book Body Architect.
We can learn a ton from Julian, in particular what he picked up about how to effectively play the long game as a business owner.
- The downside of getting lost in your work
- The essential thing you need to realize your million dollar talent
- How to develop a suite of habits that help you perform at a higher level
- How to stand out when you’re in a crowded industry
- Why you need to be an expert detective when dealing with clients
- How to survive the bootstrap years of entrepreneurship
- The different roles you need within your inner circle
Listen to the 29-minute episode here: