Brendan Barrett is a master sales craftsman and has generated millions of dollars in sales revenues for his clients.
He runs a sales organization in the civil engineering and construction industry, and as found of Start in Phoenix, he coaches and consults with entrepreneurs and companies on how to generate more revenue through their sales processes.
We can learn a ton from Brendan, in particular, what he’s learned about how to effectively manage client relationships.
- How to get the results you want out of your systems
- The best time to make important decisions
- How to give yourself the creative space to make strategic decisions
- How to be of genuine value to your customers and other people you come in contact with
- A counterintuitive way to get more referrals
- A smart way to deal with difficult clients
- The key to getting really good at a skill
Listen to the 33-minute episode here: