Billy Murphy is the founder of Forever Jobless, where he helps other entrepreneurs achieve the same status.
He’s a serial entrepreneur, having built more than 20 eCommerce stores, in addition to a poker training and media company which he grew to a 7-figure business in only its second year.
We can learn A TON from Billy, in particular his approach to strategic risk taking.
- The truth about going after big ideas
- How to break out of the cycle of thinking small
- How to get clarity on which tasks you should be doing each week
- The hardest stage of entrepreneurship
- A smart strategy to determine which path to explore to reach your goals
- A better way to think about risk
- How to choose who to learn from
Listen to the 27-minute episode here: