Greg Sullivan is a writer, speaker, consultant, and professional sound designer who has lived in Japan since 2003. Greg has been active in Japanese TV and print media for more than 10 years.
His publications include articles in Tape Op, Sculpture Magazine, and his latest book Hologram Mind has been well received in many circles.
We can learn a ton from Greg, in particular how he’s learned to push the limits well beyond his comfort zone, to build a business and life that thrives.
- Why you need to learn how to “read the air” with non-verbal communication
- A smart strategy to fuel your creative spirit
- How shaking up your schedule makes you more productive
- How to get more mileage out of the content you produce
- A timeless way to stay in tune to your customers and find out what they need
- Why email is the key to staying in touch with your customers
- What you should do instead of listening to gurus in your niche
Listen to the 30-minute episode here: