Natasha Davis is the founder of Impact Brand Consulting, where she and her team help their clients eliminate their frustrations and create a brand that enhances their business potential, brand equity, and brand loyalty.
She’s also the author of 3 books, including her latest, #BeUnleashed.
We can learn a lot from Natasha, in particular how she learned that she needed to become the CEO her business needs to grow.
- The right way to think of branding
- Why you need to be a hunter as an entrepreneur
- How to respect your calendar to make the best use of the limited time you have
- How to keep from being the worst employee in your business
- What collaboratives are and why you need them
- The simple tweak that will help you regain your confidence during the lead generation process
- The specific types of relationships you need to cultivate
Listen to the 31-minute episode here: