Katie Krimitsos is the founder and host of the podcast “Biz Women Rock,” a show that profiles women who are kicking some major butt with their businesses.
As a result of her podcast, Katie has built a thriving community in addition to the business that she runs full time with her husband.
We can learn a bunch from Katie’s experience in building a business while juggling a whole lot of other important things that require her attention.
- Why being selfish can help you start a thriving business
- Why branding is foundational to the success of your business
- The branding element that trips everyone up, and why it’s really not that important
- What you need to force yourself to become good at as an entrepreneur
- What the real measure of success is
- What to do on those days when you “beat yourself up”
- The mindset of the most successful business people
Listen to the 27-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here:
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Changing Directions” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comment below!