Amanda Boleyn is the co-founder and host of the She Did it Her Way podcast, a show that features savvy entrepreneurs around the globe.
She’s also an independent consultant, and has worked with companies such as Weight Watchers, ATT, Intel, and JP Morgan.
We can learn a ton from Amanda’s experiences, in particular how she learned to keep her business’ financial house in order.
- How to make sure you have enough cash to grow your business
- How to separate your personal expenses from your finances
- An excellent strategy for finding new business
- The thing that causes people to start noticing you
- How to make sure you don’t get in over your head
- How to not be the smartest person in the room
- How to be more protective of your time
Listen to the 22-minute episode here:
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Finances.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you work through the answers for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each one for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comments below!