Lebogang Luvuno is the founder of Motopi Consulting, where she helps her corporate clients strategically invest in the communities in which they operate, in ways that are aligned with their values, mission, and product offerings.
We can learn so much from Lebogang’s experiences, in particular how she masterfully cultivates and nurtures client relationships.
- How to reduce your financial risk and create a steady stream of income
- A simple way to foster trust with your clients
- How to impress potential clients from the initial meeting
- The essential skill you need to masterfully manage your clients
- How to train your team to operate at least as effectively as you can
- The key thing you need to do to get and keep a steady stream of clients
- How to become a worthwhile link in other people’s network
Listen to the 27-minute episode here: