Debbie Hodge is the founder of Get it Scrapped, where she helps people record the stories of the photos and memories they are capturing.
Late last year, she launched her second business, Teach What You Do, where she shows her customers how to make and sell their own online classes.
We can learn a ton from Debbie, in particular, a few simple things she did to level up and grow her business.
- Why doing $10 jobs will sink your business
- The ideal time to get help in your business
- How to effectively work with team members so everyone knows exactly what to do
- A fast way to level up your game to grow your business
- How to cultivate relationships with like-minded business owners
- What happens when you forego going the extra mile
- The often overlooked trait that can make you a ton of sales
Listen to the 24-minute episode here: