Danielle Thompson is the founder of Studio Moku, a multi-disciplinary design firm, where she helps tech startups build apps and websites.
We can learn a ton from Danielle, in particular, the steps she’s taken to minimize a perceived weakness, to build a business and a life that enables her to thrive.
- The importance of acknowledging patterns for peak productivity
- Why balance doesn’t always look the same in different places
- The key factors that go into having optimal brain health
- The 1 thing that helps you make more empowered decisions
- Why you can’t afford to not screen your clients
- The ideal time to start outsourcing micro-tasks
- The mindset you need to build powerful relationships with your team that will make them work harder for you
Listen to the 23-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here: