The last thing you want to do as a brand is exclude potentially loyal customers. One of the best ways to make sure you aren’t doing that is by creating a Buyer Persona.
In this episode, I talk about how creating a Buyer Persona and treating those that fall under that profile as your friends will create a more inclusive brand that consumers keep coming back to.
Welcome to Inclusion and Marketing, the show that’s all about helping you win the attention, adoration and loyalty of more consumers, especially those with differences that are often ignored by brands. I’m your host, Sonia Thompson, a marketer and someone with a lot of differences. Let’s get to it.
In this episode I go over
- How creating a buyer persona create a roadmap for your company to follow to bring ideal customers closer to your brand
- 3 ways that having a Buyer Persona will help your brand create content
- How excluding people in your buyer persona if done intentionally can actually help your brand
- 3 ways to tell if your buyer personas are a repellent to potentially loyal customers
- 4 steps to include your intended customers into your buyer persona
Access the full transcript of the episode here.
If you like the show, I’d love it if you’d subscribe to the channel and leave a rating interview for it. It really does help the show and helps others discover it. And wouldn’t it be great if there were more people practicing inclusion and making more people feel like they belong? I think so. Also, I want to hear from you. If you have a question, a comment on this episode, a previous episode or in general, or if you would just wanna say hi, I like those kinds of messages too. Send me a voicemail at inclusivemarketing.co/voicemail. That’s inclusive marketing.co/voicemail. I’d love to feature your question and comments on the show.
Until next time. Remember, everyone deserves to have a place where they belong. Let’s use our individual and collective power to ensure more people feel like they do.
Somebody’s waiting on you.
Thanks for listening.