Erik Slater is the owner of Erik D. Slater, a digital consulting service where he gives his clients relief from technology by providing reliable solutions, peace of mind, and control over their digital platforms.
We can learn a ton from Erik, in particular his mantra and techniques for keeping his customers at the forefront of his business.
- The essential step that will prevent most disasters from happening in your launch
- Why most people struggle with technology
- The biggest difference between working in the corporate world vs. working as an entreprener
- How to always stay one step ahead of your customers
- The two things you need to listen for to help you serve your clients better
- The one thing many entrepreners forget that is deterimental to their business
- When you should consider branding yourself
Listen to the 29-minute episode here: