Belinda Weaver is the founder of Copywrite Matters, where she helps entrepreneurs improve the copy they write so it motivates their prospects to action.
She’s also the co-host of the podcast Hot Copy.
We can learn so much from Belinda. This interview is packed with all kinds of important lessons and useful tips, in particular how to stay on track to building a business that suits your life.
- How to prepare yourself to make a major pivot in your business
- The mindset that will sabotage all your hard work
- How to prevent yourself from burning out
- The problem with loving what you do too much
- How to not feel like a failure at the end of your work day
- How to position yourself for big opportunities
- How to write a script for the way other people see you
Listen to the 30-minute episode here: