Erin E Flynn is the founder of Erin E. Flynn, where she helps web designers build and grow their businesss.
She’s also the founder of Foo HQ, a digital marketing agency.
We can learn so much from Erin, in particular what she learned about creating a business that gives her the freedom to live a life she loves.
- How to speak the language of your client
- What to do when you realize your skill level isn’t amazing
- How to determine when to dig in and when to pivot
- A great way to clear your head and kickstart your day
- The counterintuitive habit that will improve both your business and personal life
- How to make sre you get your highest priority tasks completed each day
- A simple way to build and nurture quality network
Listen to the 28-minute episode here: