Mario Jannatpour, also known as The Honest Real Estate Agent, is a Realtor, author, trainer, and podcaster. In addition to serving his own clients, he’s also committed to helping realtors build successful businesses.
We can learn a ton from Mario, specifically his approach putting his ego in check to accelerating the growth of his business.
- Two things to consider before writing a book
- How to take advantage of slow times in business
- What to do with your ego when you’re starting something new
- The essential thing you need to turn a failure into a success
- The type of help you need to get as soon as possible when building your business
- Simple ways to broaden your knowledge to grow your business
- The truth about following your passion
Listen to the 23-minute episode here:
- Mario Jannatpour
- The Honest Real Estate Agent book
- The Honest Real Estate Agent podcast
- Mario’s movie line
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Professional Development.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comment below!