Calvin Snowden is the founder of BDFS Group, a Philadelphia-based construction company that’s completed projects ranging from small-scale residential renovations to large commercial construction.
We can learn a ton from Calvin’s experiences, in particular how he handles the stress of being an entrepreneur.
- The danger in being a sidepreneur for too long
- Why you need the support of close loved ones in your entrepreneurial journey
- How to not let friendships get in the way of growing your business
- What to do with your identified weaknesses
- Why you need a support network of other entrepreneurs
- Why your success as an entrepreneur impacts more people than you
- The benefits of not being the smartest person in the room
Listen to the 28-minute episode here:
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Positivity.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you work through the answers for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each one for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comments below!