Steven Lewis is the founder of Taleist, a content marketing agency and a training company, where he helps his clients tell the stories the audiences want to hear.
Steven has been a journalist for more than twenty years and has written for publications such as Esquire and Financial Times.
We can learn so much from Steven, in particular his approach to find the most interesting parts of your message.
- Why the business you intend to start often morphs into something else
- Why your business needs to communicate its story
- How to stop pretending your weaknesses area problem
- How to make yourself more interesting
- A powerful way to close client deals, even if you suck at selling
- The one thing every entrepreneur needs to do well
- The most underrated skill most small business owners desperately need
Listen to the 30-minute episode here:
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- The Big Red Fez by Seth Godin