Vernon Foster is the founder of PodParrot, a complete lead generation, lead nurturing, and content marketing solution for podcasters.
Vernon and his team also provide done for you, training, and coaching services to help podcasters reach their audiences.
We can learn so much from Vernon’s experiences in particular, his approach to putting the human touch back into business.
- How to establish yourself as an authority in your market
- The truth about how to drive revenue with your podcast
- How what you do outside of work impacts your business performance
- How to move beyond a transactional relationship with your customers
- Why your business needs to incorporate a human element
- Why you should relinquish control of every outcome in your business
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to share your struggles
Listen to the 30-minute episode here:
- Do You by Russell Simmons
- The 7 Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
- The 4 Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Aaron Anastasi I Am the One: Entrepreneur I Am the One: Entrepreneur episode
- Vernon’s Facebook profile
- Vernon’s movie line