Chris Conner is the founder of Life Science Marketing Radio, a podcast where he interviews marketing leaders of life science companies about how they increase their ROI.
Chris also helps his clients develop and execute their content strategies to help them be more effective in generating leads.
We can learn a ton from Chris’ experiences, in particular how he was able to start learning, and start doing.
- How to use content to attract customers
- A simple way to find your breakthrough business idea
- The danger in doing too much professional development
- A smart strategy for connecting and building relationships with your ideal customers
- The surprising habit that can skyrocket your productivity
- The old-fashioned tactic that can win you a boatload of customers
- Why you should do more experimenting with your business
Listen to the 25-minute episode here: