Seth Godin is the author of 18 books, that have been best-sellers around the world and translated into more than 35 languages.
He writes about the post-industrial revolution, the way ideas spread, marketing, quitting, leadership, and most of all, changing everything.
His blog (which you can find by typing “seth” into Google) is one of the most popular in the world.
- The scariest, most debilitating part of being an entrepreneur
- Why the person who fails the most wins
- The truth about waiting for something to be perfect
- Why you shouldn’t try to avoid fear
- The appropriate response to people who don’t get your work
- Why hunger is a non-negotiable trait to be successful
- The difference between being prepared and being ready
Listen to the 17-minute episode here
- Seth’s blog
- Seth’s latest book – What to do when it’s your turn (and it’s always your turn)
- Entrepreneur Survival Summit