Jennifer Love is the Chief Executive Navigator of One More Woman, a fast-track, high performance educational and advisory company that helps entrepreneurs take the stress out of the money equation so they can effectively raise, make, manage, and give money.
She’s also a nationally-acclaimed mentor, international business strategist, and speaker.
We can learn a ton from Jennifer’s experiences, in particular how she learned to embrace discipline to gain more freedom.
- How a broken relationship with money negatively impacts your success
- The danger in trying to do everything yourself
- How to effectively work with an accountability partner to grow your business
- The baseline metrics you need to review on a regular basis
- How to use your numbers to drive which actions to take next
- The most selfless act you can give your customers
- How to change the course and direction of your business and life
Listen to the 32-minute episode here: