Nancy Gruver is the founder of New Moon Girls, an ad-free online and in-print magazine that inspires young girls to make their voices heard and take their dreams seriously.
We can learn a ton from Nancy’s many years of experience, in particular how she’s learned to weather tough economic times to continue carrying out her mission.
- The money mindset that will limit your growth
- In the trenches strategies to weather a recession
- How to navigate environmental changes that impact the way you run your business
- The key to minimizing staff turnover
- When it’s ok to not try to be efficient with every task you do
- How to nourish your soul so you’re able to keep going with the mission of your business
- The truth about asking for help
Listen to the 29-minute episode here:
- New Moon Girls
- Meeting at the CrossRoads book
- Nancy’s quote: Claudette Colvin – “You have to take a stand, and say ‘this is not right.'”