Dr. Marc Smith is a veterinarian who specializes in combining both Eastern and Western veterinary medicine principles to get and keep your pets in good health.
He is also the co-founder of Pet Tao, a holistic all-natural brand of pet food.
We can learn A TON from Marc, in particular what he’s learned about how he needs to evolve as a leader to grow his business and better serve his customers.
- Why you shouldn’t discard your crazy ideas
- What’s needed to build a high-performing team
- How to become the leader your business needs you to be
- How to effectively build a team that will grow your business
- What every business owner must do to keep from becoming irrelevant
- How to position yourself to fit an unmet need in the market
- The one question you must ask yourself if you want to reach your goals
Listen to the 23-minute episode here: