Dmitry Dragilev is the founder of Just Reach Out, a software that helps entrepreneurs be their own PR agent by helping them discover relevant journalists and bloggers to pitch for coverage.
He’s also a criminally prolific blogger, who’s published more than 1300 articles around the web.
We can learn A TON from Dmitry, including the core philosophies he’s used to build his companies, including the one that got acquired by Google.
- The new way to do marketing
- The big problem with running ads as your primary lead acquisition engine
- How to continually gain exposure without having to spend money
- What to do with the feedback you receive
- How to get your content to rank well in Google
- Why you shouldn’t pay attention to success stories
- The key question every entrepreneur must ask themselves
Listen to the 30-minute episode here: