Tom Corson-Knowles is the author of more than 25 books, several of which are Amazon #1 best-sellers. He’s also the founder of TCK Publishing, where he shows authors how to make a full-time living with their books, in addition to publishing their work.
We can learn A TON from Tom, in particular the methodical approach he’s taken to build a business and life he loves.
His story is super fascinating, at one point my jaw hit the floor, I was in such awe.
- The truth about making money with your art
- Where you need to focus your time
- How to change toxic mindsets and limiting beliefs
- The key to long-term success
- How to build an insanely strong network
- How find like-minded people to build your network
- The wrong way to learn
Listen to the 27-minute episode here:
- TCK Publishing
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Go Giver by Bob Burg and John David Moran
- Tom’s quote:
When riches begin to come they come so quickly, in such great abundance, that one wonders where they have been hiding during all those lean years. – Napolean Hill, Think and Grow Rich