Jessica Mehring is CEO of Horizon Peak Consulting where she creates marketing content to help technology businesses grow.
She’s also the founder of The Content Lab where she teaches other content creators the skills they need to get results for their clients.
And if all that weren’t enough, she’s also an Amazon Kindle best-selling author.
We can learn a ton from Jessica, in particular how she figured out how to narrow her niche.
- The number one thing you should do if you want to master your craft
- How to get comfortable saying no
- How to get rid of bad clients
- An effective system to plan and manage your time
- The essential technique that enables you to get to know your customers intimately
- Smart strategies to stay in tune to the needs of your customers
- The one thing every entrepreneur needs to know how to do
Listen to the 25-minute episode here: