Sally Fox is the founder of Engaging Presence, where she guides leaders and teams to create their desired futures through communication, collaboration, and the focused use of stories.
We can learn a ton from Sally, in particular how she learned to tap into her strengths to better serve her clients and build a business she enjoys.
- What you need to grab people’s attention and get them to pay attention to your message
- Why it’s usefl for everyone to have a coach
- The danger in trying to look and be like the other “successfl” people in your field
- A simple trick to take control of your day (instead of having it run you)
- How to make sre you’re hooked up to the work you were meant to do
- The skill that will help you do a better job at serving your customers
- What to do when you want more for your clients than they want for themselves
Listen to the 25-minte episode here: