Raubi Perilli is a writer, freelancer, marketer, and the founder of Simply Stated Media, where she helps “Indie Preneurs” build a personal brand that helps them grow as entrepreneurs and in their careers.
We can learn a lot from Raubi’s experiences, in particular what lessons she learned about not hiding behind her brand.
- The smart tax strategy that will keep you out of trouble
- How to keep yourself out of a downward spiral of questioning all your decisions
- Why a brand name can prevent you from reaching your business goals
- How to see how you actually spend your time
- The essential skill that will help you build deeper relationships with your clients
- The often forgotten task that helps you make the most of your network
- Why you don’t always have to jump head first into entrepreneurship
Listen to the 23-minute episode here:
- Simply Stated Media
- Toggl – time tracker
- Raubi’s movie line