Tor Refsland is the founder of Time Management Chef, where he provides productivity strategies to help his clients take control of their schedules and their time.
Tor’s core philosophy is all about helping people work smarter, not harder. His strategies have been featured in a number of blogs and podcasts.
We can learn a ton from Tor’s experiences, in particular how he’s learned to speed up the growth of your business.
- The easiest way to get traffic to your website when you’re just beginning
- How to develop lasting relationships with key influencers
- The best way to maximize your results
- How to validate your product idea
- Why creating “the best product ever” in your first go-round isn’t the best strategy
- How to save yourself a lot of time and frustration
- How to know what you should be spending time on in your business
Listen to the 29-minute episode here:
- Time Managment Chef
- Tor’s birthday post
- Tor’s free course – How to blog outreach like a boss
- Tor’s movie line