Pamela Wilson is the author of the new book, Master Content Marketing, where she provides entrepreneurs with a simple strategy to use to attract a profitable audience.
She’s also the founder of Big Brand System and is the Executive Vice President of Educational Content at Rainmaker Digital.
We can learn a ton from Pamela’s decades of experiences as an entrepreneur, in particular, what she’s learned about content marketing, a smart strategy to grow your business.
- Why you don’t need to be a writer to use content marketing effectively
- The environment that will enable your creativity to flourish
- The intangible benefits of being an entrepreneur
- How to get past having a lack of experience and confidence
- How to manage through the emotional cycle of change
- How to make time to learn a new skill for growing your business
- A simple way to avoid overwhelm when tackling a big task
Listen to the 27-minte episode here: