Stephen Guise is the author of the book Mini-Habits, an international book he self-published that’s been translated into more than 12 languages.
He’s also turned his book into a course, to further help readers make mini-habits a part of their everyday life.
His second book, How to be an Imperfectionist launched earlier this year and it’s fabulous too. Now if all that hasn’t made you tired yet, Stephen is also the founder of Deep Existence, a no-fluff personal development blog.
Stephen’s got great strategies to share that can totally transform your life and the way you work. So you’re gonna want to listen to what he’s got to say, cause it’s key to your success!
- What to do when other people don’t see your value
- The thing you need to make your book a best-seller
- Why motivation is a terrible strategy to try and reach goals
- Why trying harder is rarely a solution to a problem
- The big flaw with many people’s approach to their goals
- The simple trick to change your emotions about doing something
- The one thing that will push you through hard times of your business
Listen to the 29-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here:
- Thinker Toys
- How to be an Imperfectionist
- Deep Existence
- Social Triggers
- Mind Body Green
- Stephen’s movie line
I Am the One Challenge
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Habits.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comment below!