Donald Kelly, also known as “The Sales Evangelist” hosts a podcast of the same name.
Donald coaches sales professionals on how to improve at their craft. He recently launched his 4 Week Sales Acceleration Course to help other business owners and sales professionals improve their selling habits.
As a business owner, selling is a major part of your job, so we can learn a lot from Donald and the message he evangelizes, so this interview is a real treat.
So make sure you listen closely to find out why selling in your business is your moral obligation!
- Why sales is so important to entrepreneurs
- What sales is really about
- Why sales should be viewed as a culture in your business
- The one thing that’s essential to being successful at sales
- Why being outgoing is not a pre-requisite for being a good sales person
- Why you need to increase your vision for your business
- How to overcome your limiting beliefs
Listen to the 27-minute episode here:
Watch the show here:
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Sales Process.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comment below!