He’s on a mission to show others how to build a life of freedom, using the same strategies he did to build his lifestyle business.
We can learn a ton from Kimanzi, including his approach to stop settling and learn what he needed to do to build a business that transformed his life.
- The danger in copying successful people
- The giant roadblock that will derail your entrepreneurial journey
- What to do when everyone is succeeding around you (and you’re still struggling)
- Why you should ignore your feelings as you build your business
- The first thing you should do to build a lifestyle business
- The key to getting your audience to know, like, and trust you
- Why you shouldn’t take your journey to building your business alone
Listen to the 27-minute episode here:
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Settling.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each one for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comments below!