Kimberly Falker is the founder and host of the podcast Balancing Pointe, a show that takes you on a journey into the complex and fascinating world of ballet.
Kimberly is also the founder of a growing podcast network dedicated to the world of dance from several different points of view.
We can learn a lot from Kimberly’s journey, in particular, the mindset shifts you need to make to turn your hobby into a business.
- How expertise in one area can benefit you in other parts of your life
- How to use your existing resources to reach multiple audiences
- The essential belief that you need to have in order to make money in your business
- The truth about becoming an authority
- Why it’s ok if your business doesn’t make money right away
- The biggest no-no in the world of podcasting (and business)
- A major benefit of surrounding yourself with people who are on a similar journey as you
Listen to the 30-minute episode here: